2009-07-11

FUCK YEAH! MY NEW CAMERA!!! & 노래방 (Kareoke), 쌍용 (Twin Dragons Restaurant), Liquid Fusion, & Eva's!


yesterday at precisely 1:16 PM, i woke up to the sound of the ups man knocking loudly on my door! and guess what he had for me~~? my precious camera! the camera i dreamed about! the camera i swooned over for years! is finally in my hands!!! MWUHAHAHA!!! look at how happy i look in the picture XD im so happy i have no eyes! this is my first official digital camera that is actually MINE! my mom had one before me! well.. not really but my real first one really really sucked so it doesnt count! you can totally tell that im not used it yet cause i keep forgetting to take off the lens! >___<
this camera + photoshop = way too much fun!! i spent hours just playing around with the pictures i took yesterday! so so so much fun! this little darling is going everywhere with me! and thanks to this darling, my bloggie will finally be interesting! HURRAH!!! >3<
another picture:

ignore the turquiose bra straps! and yeah yeah yeah i know im ugly so shut up!
enough of my pictures though! onto what happened yesterday!!

eva graduated summer school! so we went to celebrate! (not really i guess, but id like to think so)
we went to 창충동 (chang joong dong) for kareoke! everyone was super tired and we officially broke the record for not starting in the longest time. but~~ we eventually got into it and it got better! pictures!!!

unfortunately people were being lame and avoiding my camera (cept eva. SOMETIMES. well really most of the time cause shes awesome like that!) so enjoy the pictures!:

eva is the first person to ever be captured on my camera! what an honor! ho ho ho ho~~

mwuhahaha!! she totally saw this one coming but i still got her!! >:D

eva rockin the WORLD. nuh uh sista! you cant hide from me!


at the end of our however many hours. i wanted a group pic! unfortunately the tiny room had no nice place to set my camera, hence the side of the tv and part of the table it sits on. right to left: janet, eva, sandy, me!

at the restaurant. no one would take a picture, BUT EVA WOULD!! Y(O_O)Y


the sides. kimchi, horse raddish, onion, and soy sauce paste and vinegar to go with it!
we had crab rangoon for an appetizer but i didnt take a picture of it. shame though. it was the only dish that was good.


our 짜장면 (jja jang myun or black bean noodle) it was the absolute worst i have ever tasted!! like oh my goodness! it was so bad my tummy hurt after taking a bite! it may look good in the picture, but it sure didnt taste that way.


my orange chicken. the plate is empty but it isnt because we enjoyed it. its cause sandy made us. but i just really couldnt take my second piece. i barely finished my first. it was soooo bad. it was 10% chicken and 90% flour. we ended up hiding the last piece under the orange slices XD you could taste the orange, but you couldnt taste the orange chicken.

our 탕수육 (tang soo yook or sweet and sour pork) it didnt taste like 탕수육. it tasted like orange chicken! LULZ! sandy and janet said it tasted better when dipped into the orange chicken sauce but i really couldnt eat it any more food from there. my meal was 2 pieces of crab rangoon, 3 bites of 짜장면, 2 bites of orange chicken, one piece of 탕수육 which was all flour, and water. it was my first and last meal of the day. my tummy is growling sooo much right now as i write this. damn janet making us come here! more like shit dragon restaurant! i have never tasted such bad restaurant food! this place is FAIL! i feel bad cause i think it was the first time eva had 짜장면. we are definately going to 아사원 (asawon or great peiking restaurant) next time!






janets a fatass. three whole bowls man!
ahaha kidding XD those are our empty bowls. it was the perfect picture.


group picture time! this time there was a table i could set the camera on!
............


LULZ. now these are happy faces



어머나! (OMONA!)
at liquid fusion. no pictures of drinks cause we downed them in janets car! i havent have bubble tea in sooo long!

and that is the end of the pictures! of course we end with eva! X3

after janet dropped us off to the library for dvds, we went to evas house after, laughed at fmls, watched a little star king, and went home. pretty much forgot about the movies. we were supposed to watch little miss sunshine! >< oh wells~ next time~!


oh man this was a super long post! XD i never realized how long it takes to post pictures up! its hard work! >< well at least there are interesting pictures now!

holy shit i have been running on 1 hour of sleep since THURSDAY 10:56 PM. sugoi!

........................................
"소중한 친구가 있었죠, 내 숨소리보다 가깝게 느꼈죠..." - Tablo & Mithra Jin
(i used to have a very dear friend, who was closer to me than my own breath)
011.11월1일 (November 1st) - High Society
);