2011-11-17

Worst update ever...

It's Thursday~! Which means it's time for me to blog! But...
This post post is complete shit...
I've done NOTHING!
Omgah this is such a waste of a post... I'm embarrassed to post... But I have to cause it's Thursday. I don't want to stray from my once a week posting schedule. Sorry for the crappy-ness of today's update! I'll make up for it next week cause we're celebrating Kiran and Sandy's birthday! :D
Friday the 11th
How was your Peppero Day?

Or 11/11/11?
I was so confused as to why people were making a big fuss on this day and then I realized wayyy late XD


Monday the 14th
I needed a champagne bottle as a prop for my scene in scene study so I had to finish a bottle:

I'm so classy


With my Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice! Lulz


And this is the end of my post....OTL
Lulz omg I'm so sorry for wasting your time! Forgive me as I leave you with a picture of my favorite pizza that I had on Tuesday:

Sarpinos<3
);