2012-01-10

Hi, I'm nice.

Hello :). This is Jin's friend, Eva, who is so so very kind to spend the past 3 hours restoring every single post on Jin's blog for her. Her ex hacked into her account and deleted them all because he is an immature twat. In return for my kindness, she promises never ever to date such a worthless human being again.

And if Richie boy is reading this, which you shouldn't be but you probably will because you have no life, kindly fuck off :). If I have to hear about you or see you do some other stupid shit again, I will "literally wish death on you." Twat.

5 comments:

  1. whoooooooooooooo. even though i don't read your blog LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS!

    I do like the 'tags' on this post though. LOL

    <33 rena

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness, dear! i hope everything is okay! ex-boyfriend = nonos. :[

    ReplyDelete
  4. jin, you have such kind kind friends! i hope all is getting better.
    and your ex is horrible. screw him. >:c

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love this post and the tags!
    Some people can be douche bags, can't they? But luckily you clearly have good friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete

);