2012-06-24

Mature and alluring with 02 Charming Violet

Ha ha ha ha I suck at coming up with names for these "looks."
 

A bolder look today:
 

Swatches:


Close up:

Super close up:
 

You have to use a base for this shadow or else the purple will not show up! I feel like it is even less pigmented than the lighter colors in the Lovely Gold trio! But I find that it is difficult to find a really well pigmented purple in general. Without the white base I used, it came out light grey when I applied it all over the lid. However, with a short bristled brush you can pat it on the bottom lid for a more intense pop of color.
Like the first shadow, there is no fall out and staying power is great! The staying power is probably the best quality of these Luview shadows. But because I had to put in a little more effort to make the color show up, this one gets a
3/5
 

Enter the giveaway for the chance to get this shadow for free! Six more days left!
The rules:
1. Like the Luview fan pages on Facebook!
2. Leave your nationality and say why you need Luview in your language on the fan page!
My rules are:
1. Leave me a comment with your name and email address that I can reach you at!
2. If you would be so kind, please leave me a screen cap of your comment on the Luview page! However, this isn't mandatory. You also don't need to be a follower as most of my regular readers aren't. :)
You have until the 30th of this month to enter!

Here are the other bloggers that you can check out according to your country (I can only pick winners from the U.S.) :
Global: Nicola
Korea: Yu Jin
Japan: Monica
Indonesia: Lina
Philippines: Jalsan
Pakistan: Shamila
Russia: Elena
Malaysia: Tan Hwee
Spain: Patricia
Taiwan: I Chuan
Australia: Emily
Finland: Carita
Vietnam: Kaylee
);