2012-06-21

Sweet and girly with 01 Lovely Gold

Thanks to this:


I was able to do this summery/springy look!:

Ignore my messy hair >_>

The swatches:


Close up:

Sorry about the unruly eyebrows;; I'm just so lazy!

Super close up:


The pigmentation of the colors in this trio isn't the strongest. I used both a eyelid primer and then a white base to help the colors pop a bit more. I don't think that did much... however they do show up enough to tell and they give a nice shimmer that brightens up your eyes! This is very Korean-y!
The brown/plum color shows up more pink on the skin, especially the eyes. In yellow-er lights, it does look more brown/bronze.
I was pleased that I had absolutely no problems with fall out! The staying power is very good. I did this same look yesterday and the shadows lasted all day!
3.5/5


Enter the giveaway for the chance to get this shadow for free!
The rules:
1. Like the Luview fan pages on Facebook!
2. Leave your nationality and say why you need Luview in your language on the fan page!
My rules are:
1. Leave me a comment with your name and email address that I can reach you at!
2. If you would be so kind, please leave me a screen cap of your comment on the Luview page! However, this isn't mandatory. You also don't need to be a follower as most of my regular readers aren't. :)
You have until the 30th of this month to enter!

Here are the other bloggers that you can check out according to your country (I can only pick winners from the U.S.) :
Global: Nicola
Korea: Yu Jin
Japan: Monica
Indonesia: Lina
Philippines: Jalsan
Pakistan: Shamila
Russia: Elena
Malaysia: Tan Hwee
Spain: Patricia
Taiwan: I Chuan
Australia: Emily
Finland: Carita
Vietnam: Kaylee
);