2014-06-08

A really short one from L.A.

Nothing much has happened but I thought I should churn out a post so that this stuff doesn't mix with my next post. 
The next one should be a decent one because I am currently in Los Angeles!
*******
May: Wednesday the 28th
I was supposed to see Brad and try Kuma's Corner for the first time but I'm an idiot so it didn't happen.

My "I put on a full face of makeup for nothing so I might as well selca" selca.
Those bags? Designer.

Monday the 2nd
Finally hung out with Raven, Brian, and Sam for the first time since we left London at DMK Burger Bar. 
Blood orange soda that I didn't know wasn't freely refillable. 

 These kids.

 I got the #2. Sooooo good! Chipotle ketchup is such a good idea.

 We got a strawberry rhubarb milkshake on the house .

Sam joined us after work and we played Brian's brand new set of Cards Against Humanity.

We had a lot of good ones but this. This was the winner of the night.

*from Raven*
They said to take a funny one...

Thursday the 5th
Had a date with Eva also for the first time in a long time.
Cheating on my work place with another sushi place.
Got surprisingly full with just four rolls between the two of us.

After dinner we watched Paco's musical sketch show about superheroes. It was fun!

Friday the 6th
Stopped by CVS in the morning before work to buy my first Monster energy drink cause I didn't sleep a wink the night before and found this:
It was not what I wanted it to be. Bring back crunch M&M's!
);