2014-09-21

Sheldon

How adorable can you be?!

Mr. Patinkin,
I'm so sorry I hit you with the heavy theatre building door when I was a freshman. I wish that wasn't our first encounter ever, but at least it's a memorable one?
I'm so sorry I didn't do my absolute best in the two chances I had to be in your class. You were someone I never wanted to disappoint, and I was afraid my best wouldn't be as good as you expected it to be.
I'm so sorry I didn't visit you with cookies like I said would. I really wanted to just listen to you talk about yourself again.  
It was my dream to work with you in the real world, but I will cherish the time I did get to spend with you in class. It was also my dream to make enough money to fly you and your helper out to London and watch a show with you. 
In the short time I got to know you, I really grew to adore you. A lot. You were like an uncle I only got to see on Christmas. If Christmas was every Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:30PM.
It's so strange that I feel so much pain even though I knew you so little. But that's how amazing you were. You had such a positive impact on everyone who got to meet you. You were so so loving and encouraging. It meant so much to me when I was having an especially tough time with my morale and confidence in my abilities as an actor. When you told me I did a good job, I was so happy and proud. Thank you so much for believing in me and challenging me. 
In the back of my head, I felt like this would happen soon, but I didn't expect it to happen today. I wish I got to communicate with you in some way before you left. I wish I got to tell you that I love you more time. I'm so sad that I won't be able to see you anymore. Or get hugs and kisses from you. They were the warmest. 
I love you Mr. Patinkin. I will never forget you. 
);