2015-10-12

June

I was planning on updating a little earlier than this but...I started watching Queen Seon Duk (2009) and I've become way more invested than I ever thought I would be.
It's so good! Really good pacing for a period drama.
*******

June: Wednesday the 3rd
The previous night was my first day of work. I started doing logistics at Nordstrom and the shifts were overnight ones. I didn't mind the hours cause I was up doing nothing at home anyways.
And the sky was always really pretty by the time we got out.

Thursday the 4th
A day I had been waiting for since I was 11 finally came.
o(*≧□≦)o AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Waiting in line.

The moment
✧(āš‘✪Đ´✪)Ûļ He's touching my shoulder HE'S TOUCHING MY SHOULDER!!!
I almost cried. I was so stunned that I couldn't say anything and just held out my album to get signed. I'm so mad that I couldn't find the first album of theirs that I got. Next time! (´・į›Š・`*)

Heart was beating so fast waiting...

And the show begins!
A video posted by @jin.zza on
Okay why is it that embedded instagram videos can't be centered on here???! =__=

Q&A was sooo fun! They did their infamous Star Wars impression and showed us their aegyo. 

A video posted by @jin.zza on

Pretty light sticks~ Mine didn't work -__-

Born Hater

A video posted by @jin.zza on
End of spam with aegyo Tablo.

It was, to put simply, the best show I've ever been to in my life!! They really know how to energize the crowd and have fun. They're so charismatic and charming and funny. Pros, just PROS! I just...it was one of the happiest times of my life! ▒▒▓█▇▅▂∩( ✧Д✧)∩▂▅▇█▓▒▒ I went crazy and had so much fun! ....And then I rushed to work lmao.

Monday the 8th
Had Peking duck for the first time at Sun Wah!
Mmmm~~ Loved it!

Friday the 12th
Tried Edzo's Burgers also for the first time.
Salted caramel shake

Lobster and truffle fries to go with burgers.

Wednesday the 17th
Tina was in town so we finally went to try sensory deprivation tanks like we had talked about for years.
It was nice and warm but I didn't start dozing until right when our time was up. I also got water in my ear which stayed there for like a month. ~_~
Not gonna lie, I was hoping for an experience like Lisa's:

Went to work later that night. Another good thing about working the night shift is:
McDonald's breakfast is up and ready to go!

Friday the 19th
I had been wanting to try the food at the cafe at work after hearing positive things from everyone so I went.
Got the grilled shrimp salad and some kind of pasta. The shrimps were so good. Heavily seasoned and grilled perfectly. They're the sole reason I got the salad again. The pasta was good too.

And that's the end of that month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);